PMDC Approves Increased Admission Seats for Medical Colleges in Punjab
Pakistan Medical and Dental Council have increased the admission seats in seven medical colleges of health department in Punjab.
Islamabad: (PMDC) Pakistan Medical and Dental Council have increased the admission seats in seven medical colleges of health department in Punjab.
This settlement came with a form that heads of these medical colleges would not increase any number of seats in coming future on their own.
It was also stated that these seven medical colleges have extend their admission seats on their own for on-going edification session of 2013-14. Nevertheless, the management of colleges submitted the annual registering documents with PMDC, the council declined to acknowledge augmented seat. The objection elevated at that time remained ‘no prior consent sought in this regard’.
- Punjab Medical College = Old 250. New 325.
- Nishtar Medical College Multan = Old 250. New 325.
- Qaud-i-Azam Medical College = Old 300. new 325.
- Nishtar Institute of Dentistry Multan = Old 50. New 66.
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences Lahore = Old 150. New 200.
- Sheikh Zaid Rahimyar Khan = Old 100. New 150.
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College = Old 50. New 100.