HEC merit based scholarships for Pakistani students
HEC and Cambridge Common wealth Trust (CCT) together is appealing the applications from the brilliant Pakistani candidates for the grant of PhD scholarships for University of Cambridge in UK. These merit based scholarships will be granted to Pakistani candidates for the academic year 2015.
Fields of study:
These scholarships are available for the courses including Agriculture sciences, chemistry, and also the fields for which clinical rate fee is charged.
These scholarships are available for chasing PhD degree.
To hold the scholarships the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
· The candidate must have sixteen years of education
· Maximum 2 Second divisions throughout the academic years
The maximum age of the candidate on 15th May 2015 (Friday)
o 40 years for full time faculty members of government sector universities and colleges and employees of the government sector R & D officialdoms.
o 35 years for all other applicants
· The applicants are required to have minimum aggregate 50% marks according to the HEC academic evaluation Formula (HEC-AEF). The HEC-AEF is available at the official website of HEC (higher education Commission).
· Interested candidates must have secured admission into PhD program in University of Cambridge for the academic year 2015. Though, the master’s degree in University of Cambridge will only be accepted if it is required for PhD.
· The applicants who are already attaining any other scholarship are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
To apply for the scholarship, following documents are required to be submitted together with the approved application form:
· Copy of certified admission letter for PhD or Master’s leading to PhD programme at University of Cambridge.
· Attested photocopies of all educational documents by a gazatted Government university
· Attested copy of computerized national identity card
· Attested copy of domicile
· Statement of purpose for chasing higher studies (maximum 500 words)
· Research proposal
· Online original deposit slip of Rs 200/-
For more details visit the website